Scheduling: ”When are the lessons?”
We have openings for new students and classes of all ages in all locations. We have plenty of availability in Round Rock and the Central Austin studio, now.
• Our teaching times are from after school until about 8 pm., Monday-Friday. We try to schedule home-schoolers earlier in the day if desired. We will try hard to organize a class with you in mind. We need to know when you are available.
• We have four certified and experienced Childbloom Instructors on staff. There are three main sites: Central Austin, Round Rock, & Northwest Austin.
• We normally teach our guitar lessons in small groups, minimum 2 kids per groups – maximum 4. Our beginning groups are actually BETTER THAN PRIVATE LESSONS! Why? The Childbloom groups are great for developing ensemble skills, peers who share an interest and improvement of individual long-term motivation. Some kids are also motivated by competition. Our classes actually IMPROVE the retention of the student’s interest. We group the students according to age and experience level. The Childbloom classes have been called ”learning in a positive, low-pressure environment” by leading child psychologist, Dr. Harold Grotevant. 98% of all our entering students are beginners. If your child has experience with a non-Childbloom teacher we then will organize an assessment lesson to see where he or she can be placed in the curriculum. Come visit. Bring your child and get familiar with the studio environment. Meet a teacher. Take a free mini-lesson! We don’t mind spending time getting to know you since music education is a life-long endeavor.
• Because of our small-group structure and our modern lifestyle, scheduling is often the most difficult part. If your child has a friend (or sibling) who wishes to join the class, let us know. This makes scheduling easier and quicker. But a good Childbloom class, at a time convenient for your schedule, is sure worth any wait!
”What is the cost of the guitar lessons?”
• There is a $35 enrollment fee per family into the Austin/Round Rock Childbloom Guitar Program.
When you enroll we give you 3 things:
1) The initial learning materials. This allows the student to work at home, play along and hear excellent musical examples of what he or she is learning.
2) A subscription to The Childbloom Monthly Newsletter which helps parents deal with the many ups and downs of motivation that will occur in the musical education process. It also has local events and contests your child can participate in. Contests are geared to every skill level. All Childbloom students are eligible for these competitions and awards.
3) And an accomplished, trained and experienced educator.
• Tuition is $82/month for the group class.
Proficiency : Beginner, Intermediate, Advance
Gender : Male, Female
Address : 200-A Northwest Dr, Round Rock , Texas , 78664
Price : $ 129 per Month
Min. Age : 4 yr,
Proficiency : Beginner
Gender : Male, Female
Address : 200-A Northwest Dr Round Rock , Texas , 78664
Price : $ 86 per Month